of the moon

of the moon

Monday 28 May 2012

why I fell in love with him..

An ode to mine hapiness

I hate that which is new
unshaped, unformed and not abused
I want someone used
someone clear, perfect with character like you

Deeply carved river beds
Timeous sculpted mountain heads
Volcano barren landscapes
Tormented coal becoming diamond shapes

Only with terrible sorrow
one could have euphoria tomorrow
'Tis only knowing hate
one can appreciate love thats brought by fate

I seek to find the eagle with the broken wings
The one who knows what joy flight brings

I want to see the beauty spot on the mole
the hangover after the cheer
the laughter behind every tear
I seek the darkness wich lightens the soul

I want to love you when you break me
vos sum fuifutrus tactiles ego vel
when I die you will be my crow
I need you to love me when you hate me

I want to love you, and you, the true you, the princess and the troll
I need you to love me, and me, all of me, the god without a soul

No comments:

Post a Comment