of the moon

of the moon

Wednesday 30 May 2012

i believe



I believe that the key to happiness is understanding what you need in the physical, spiritual, emotional and intellectual spheres of your existence and then giving to yourself the gift of balance.

I believe in a God that is the designer and artist of this world.  That every soul is an extension of this Divine Being and that connecting with Him is a basic human need.

I believe that we live in an unnatural world, and whatever you need to do to function in this world (as long as it is is no way harmful to others), is ok by me.

I believe that people try their best, most of the time.

I believe that people are inherently good, although unfortunately, often creatures of habit and prisoners of their circumstances.

I believe that money is a lousy way of keeping score.

I believe that no one can understand the intricacies that exist in a love relationship between two people.

I believe that hope is the breath and nourishment of my soul.

I believe that friends will come and they will leave, not because they were fake, but because each person is responsible for their own journey and happiness. 

I believe you should appreciate friends, for the time that they are a part of your life.

I believe that siblings are not bonded by blood, but by the humility of growing up together.

I believe that it’s a good idea to get used to being alone, because in this life, it’s something that I will be quite often.

I believe that it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.

1 comment:

  1. I love this so much I get this burning feeling in my stomach.

    ReplyDelete